Wednesday, February 8, 2012

6 days before love (HA)

hmmmmm so much on my mind, so much to say, so much Im thinking, so much that needs to be done........first all, I finished my last post at 420 **tehehehehe** I just thought that was funny.  Anyways, I fell out with my dad the other day and now Im feeling really bad.  I know my parents love me very much and they will do anything for me, but I need them to respect my way of life.  Ive always been the type that once my mind is made up to do something, im going to do it......thats that.....thats me and thats never going to change.  Call me stubborn or selfish, but its me.  Anyways, Im going to call my mom tomorrow b/c she always has my back b/c she understands how I feel.  Love life: BLAH! I dont have one of those.  Im single and want to remain that way.  If im worth the effort, then pursue me. Im a good woman and I know it.  I like him.  He puts up with me *tehehe* and I like it.  I submit at time, i'll admit, but I just dont know......I still have to work on me.  Anyways.  I have no choice but to start this catering at full speed ahead.  Im going to call Sade (a chick I met at bank of america) and see whats up with these club hook ups.  See if we can cater at a club one night and and get it going.  Im going to stay focused and work on me.........Now I will focus on how Im going to put together this cookbook......Its going to be fun.  I think about it all the time and I want it unique, something that represents me....unique. The kids are great!! I  am going to introduce them on ustream. My goddaughter is on there, she made a debut first...........lol.......I love all my kids the same.  I just want the best for them.  I want to do better so they can have better.  I just want everybody to be happy.  Surround myself with love and happiness. Positive energy.  I want to be successful and I am going to be successful.  Habakkuh 2:1-4...........I have faith, I pray.....I walk by faith.......OAN: Im so hungry, but I have no appetite.....A little stressed, Im only human........Peacefully, I shall sleep and when the sunrises, If the Father allows me to see another day, I will pray and walk.............I sleep with my mustardseed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment